The autumn semester ended today. It was a great day. Couldn’t get any better with eating and listening to wonderful music performing live by awesome people all day long. It left me with quite a sadness when it came to the end and people started going away.
What I particularly liked includes:
- Pati’s outfit (simple but gorgeous and it fits her well) and her performance (her powerful voice and her piano playing skills). Made me proud to be her student.
- Aurora’s end-wavy hair and the red bow on top.
- Tova’s Christmas hat with a bell.
- Vera’s outfit, and her “Merry Christmas” to me.
- Munin’s hug. And Khoa’s.
- Filip’s red shirt.
- Jussi’s humor (“sexy” voice, “Yes, please” for Aurora’s “All I Want to Christmas is You”, what “Hetta” means in English, etc.)
- All the Christmas songs the music students sang, both in the church and in the auditorium (especially Star Child and the one we sang while standing up together with some unexpected back-up vocal : D). None of the videos recorded nor similar songs on YouTube can compare with being there listening to them. The feeling was superb.
… I know it’s never easy to get close with Finns. In addition to that, I’m extremely awkward and never know what to say. But still, if it’s possible, I’d like to be their friends. Because they are, really, amazing people.