Caroline had a twitter live chat today and of course I had to take part. Not that I’m going to buy anything anytime soon, just that I needed to talk to her. I asked her about moisturizers for my combination to oily skin, sunscreen, muslin cloth, her favorite product, and I looked at her answers to other people too. Here’s to note down what I got.
- 1st cleanse: Camomile Eye Makeup Remover/Sumptuous Butter
- 2nd cleanse: Pomegranate Softening Cream Cleanser, Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish
- It’s written on package that it’s to be used twice weekly, but she personally would use twice daily.
- Somebody also asked about how often should flannels be change, she said every 3 months.
Moisturizers for my recently-just-have-allergic-reaction skin:
- Aloe & Nutriganics Creams
Moisturizers in general:
- Seaweed during the day
- Nutriganics Day & Night on hand to help out with the dryness
Combi drying out:
- Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet
- Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser
- Nutriganics Day & Night Creams
- Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
On using sunscreen:
- Full protection when it’s SPF 30. Reapply when it’s SPF 15.
- Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
- Warming Mineral Mask
Mask in routine (either or):
- Cleanse, clay, mask, tone
- Cleanse, exfoliate, mask, tone
- Cleanse, tone, exfoliate, clay mask, hydrating mask
- Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate
- Aloe serum (couldn’t find it on their UK website though…)
- Must have: Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
- Others: Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, Nutriganics Creams, Bouncy Sleeping Mask, Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser
If ever think of facialist training:
It was a lovely chat and I was very thankful. ♥