I don’t really know what to write about this year. There were many things happened which I was too lazy to note them all down. In a way it is a good sign, it means I’ve been enjoying the real life out there a lot more than this cyberspace. In another way, I feel a bit guilty since I won’t be able to remember the things I don’t write about, especially the happy things.
Anyway, although time is limited, I’ll still write something.
2015 seems to be brighter than 2014, despite many low times. I found a man who is all I’ve hoped for. He’s sensible, gentle, smart. He cares for me. I’ve been in touch a lot more often with other people – my sister, Oanh, Khoa, Truc, “little mom”, Doina, Antti, MattiK. I’ve been going around a lot more, reaching out more, giving myself chances and the energy boost that previously I hesitated to get (I was always afraid that I bothered people too much, forgot that I would make them worried even more if I wasn’t getting better). I’ve been doing yoga almost every day, meditating and exercising regularly too. The grey cloud is still hanging over my head, but I’ve been finding the strength I need to keep moving bravely. Healing and growing up.
As for entertainment ~
Most favorite dramas:
- You Are My SunShine (Bên Nhau Trọn Đời)
- Twenty Again
- Reply 1988 (still ongoing, but I’ve really liked it so far)
- The Producers
- Jang Ok Jung (didn’t finish though, was getting too strong emotions and was afraid of the ending)
Albums I listen to a lot:
- 4 Walls – f(x)
- Healer OST
- I – Taeyeon
- MADE – Big Bang
- Opus At The End Of Everything – The Flashbulb
- Chat-shire – IU
- Colors – miss A
- 2gether – CNBlue
- The Red – Red Velvet
- Heart – IU
- Time and Fallen Leaves – AkMu
- Fear – Mino ft. Taeyang
- Growing Pain – Super Junior D&E
- You In Me – Volor Flex
- Dookbang’s Dream – Gary ft. John Park
- The Painted Veil
- When Marnie Was There
- Waking Life
- Before Sunrise + Before Sunset + Before Midnight
- Caroline Hirons (my skin condition has improved a lot since I followed her advice)
I read a couple of books but nothing stands out in my mind right now… Probably The Woman Who Stole My Life since it was the last book I finished and it made me laught a lot. Oh, So Good They Can’t Ignore You was good too, lifted a heavy burden off my shoulders.
I may or may not add more to this post. Get going now ~