. i didn’t sleep very well yesterday…
. another rejection letter arrived. it was sadder than usual since it was a company i really liked. an international environment with a chance to improve Finnish, and my qualifications seemed to fit well, so i thought i would be able to contribute to the team… but well, if they thought we wouldn’t be a good match, what can i do :)
i also created an account on Elance. if offline doesn’t work out, let’s see if online does. clearly from the first glance, there are companies i want to apply to and some don’t appear very professional or trustworthy. it usually seems that companies have the upper hands, but i think it should be both ways. only when the company is worth working for, the employees would perform their best.
. unexpectedly, the snow was falling, quietly… it was the end for a chain of gloomy days – no sunshine, no snow, just a heavy layer of gray cloud. gradually i realized why people said November is the gloomiest month of the year. it’s okay. i still love you, dear.
. “Have courage, and be kind. Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And where there is goodness, there is magic.” (x)
. #nostalgic #lostthenfound ༼☯﹏☯༽
. “how to know if they like you by Myers Briggs: INFJ~ You don’t know and never will” (x) ahahahaha lol no it would be quite obvious actually.
this is my favorite song from Yoo Hee Yeol’s newest album.
true to its name, it’s soft like a breeze.
these days, i’m trying to heal.
we’re all going to disappear someday…
before that, before that…
i met an old couple in Lidl today. the man dropped this 5€ so i picked it up, ran after them to give it back. he was surprised, “is it possible?”, and went through his pockets to check. i said “yes, it’s yours” and waited for him. he took it and after a second he asked, “are you a student?”. it was then my turn to be surprised, but i was asked that question rather often so i said yes without really consider much, nearly added “HAMK:issa” at the end, lol. then he gave it to me. he said something about Finnish people. i didn’t know what else to say but thank them a lot until we parted (it was short between two doors anyway), to him and then to the woman who went ahead and came back maybe to check why it took him so long.
everything happened fast and i was tearing up on the way back. i had been frustrated the whole day (although i still did Anki for Finnish practice as scheduled), wondering what i could do to break away from this situation. i had wondered whether i had a place in this land at all, no matter how much i love it. then this happened and it felt like a pat with a smile, “hang in there, don’t be dispirited”. right? continue on. courage.
pretty nail polishes. autumn and winter.
Sakura-chan and Li-kun. ep 17. first time really talked to each other. at the beach. under the starry starry sky. this episode was also the first time they acknowledged each other better.
. Saving General Yang was :’( i enjoyed watching it, just that it’s so heartbreaking :’(
. radio? podcast? hm…
. people were playing music and talking loudly somewhere in the neighborhood. making me miss the air in Lärkkulla. the fun. the energy. the young friendships…
cái ôm trong giấc mơ thật tình là ấm và dịu dàng lắm ấy.
vòng tay bao phủ và làm nhớ đến “hold me tight as if our hearts will touch”
đọng lại thật lâu, vương vấn thật lâu…
. my father took our family to dinner. 32nd wedding anniversary. what a long journey.
. Christophe Thai Binh started eating fruit puree. he ate a lot. how nice.
. Katariina and Heidi’s second baby girl was born in 13rd November. another Scorpion. absolutely lovely. i’m happy for them.
. weekend is so short.
. Younha ♡
. Sleepless Fashion was funny at some point. Vic Chou was too slim in this. don’t remember much from Love Storm but Vivian Hsu was still great. Vic Chou’s friend looked like Hiep. all in all, nice for entertainment but maybe not for watching again.
. Blossom and May works wonder. many thanks to Oh Comely for introducing.
. need to take better care of myself.
in an attempt to not having too many reserved posts
. met Sven today at Lidl. didn’t stop to talk since i was looking for Chinese cabbage and had to pass by S before it closed at 6. waved and smiled at him though.
. suddenly thought about Vic Chou and how i liked his gentle handsomeness. wouldn’t say his acting was extraordinary in A Moment of Love, but it was definitely heart-fluttering.
. suddenly cry for no good reason. the tears were just welling up. then fell down.
. why so distracted. focus. nobody will care for you as much as you do. and it is all you ever truly have. make yourself feel good, don’t be so harsh with it. okey?
. 13 November was also Moon Chae Won’s birthday, and i’m happy that Awaiting is going to be shown in the cinema. one of my most favorite movies this year. wonder how the ticket price would be when it’s only 30 minutes though… maybe it will be together with other movies in ‘Beautiful 2014′ series? anyway, however it is, i’m glad it will be available for wider audience. hope more people will watch and appreciate it as much as i do. and release an OST album, please?
. watching Let’s Run Away with Eng sub apparently made me like it even more. made me feel like being in love…
. IU won Artist of the Year and I think it’s totally worth it. Although she didn’t release her own music and do promotions, she did work hard “like a cow” the whole year, collaborating with both rookies and veterans. All those things were of high quality, and if not perfect all-kill then all-kill or nearly so that they achieved. IU is growing so well as a musician.
IU mentioned Uaenas during her award acceptance speech. Captured: IUmushimushi
Love her performances. IU’s so gorgeous. I like the way the old people played the instruments and the children sang back-up verses. It’s just like the way her music touches generations, everyone from old to young.
People didn’t seem to like IU’s dress that much I personally liked it right when I saw her performing. She looked like a goddess, spreading beautiful feelings with the way she conveyed her music. It also reminded me of the dress she wore in Beautiful Man, when Bo Tong listened to David’s confession song.
Other small details that I like:
- IU received a rose from a fan on red carpet just like last year. Love her dress here as well.
- Yoon Sang handed her Artist of the Year award (when I saw him being MC for this category, it felt like really good sign). Lee Sung Kyung handed her the Top 10 Artists (Oh So Nyeo!! It’s Okay That’s Love!!), and the guy is Nam Joo Hyuk (200%)?
- IU and Taeyang shared a chair :3 And their jackets looked like a couple pair XD (I don’t ship this couple but IU used to show so clearly how she liked Taeyang, so this is still cuteness overload! wondered if anyone’s like me who thought he was G-Dragon at first because of his hair…)
“On camera *just pretend he’s not here* inside thinking “OMG OMG I’m in my dream~~~~~” kkkk” – egghead_me
- The camera zoomed in IU when AkMu performed, and zoomed in AkMu when IU performed : D
. Other non-IU comments:
- I like A Pink’s Mr. Chu but their rendition today only reminded me of After School’s Bang.
- I’m glad Ladies’ Code got the MBC Music Star Award. It was horrible, what happened to them.
- I didn’t watch the whole program carefully but I think they also mentioned Shin Hae Chul? It was very sad, too.
- Akdong Musician, 2NE1, Taeyang, and Winner all got awards, yay. They deserved it. And it’s not a secret that I especially like AkMu. I still listen to Play these days, whenever I need something uplifting. Make me feel that there are still fresh and exceptionally beautiful things in the world.
- EXO was included in Top 10 Artists, too. It was such a bad year for them, but I hope they stay strong and come back stronger than ever. I like their ‘Overdose’.
- What a pity CNBlue wasn’t present. ‘Can’t Stop’ was one of my most favorite mini-albums this year. I would have loved to see them performing in this award, much more than in MAMA or any other places. Plus, I wanted to see IU with more friends around. Maybe she didn’t need it but I’ve always felt that she was kind of alone every time in music awards. This time when I saw JungGiGo sitting next to IU, I thought he was Lee Joon but I knew there was no way Lee Joon could be present. That would be fun though. Or Jonghyun (SHINee).
- Also, no f(x). ╥ ╥
- When I see BEAST (B2ST) these days, I have more respect for them. They were called “a group of recycled material”, but look at them now, they’ve consistently made it big. Maybe their failures early on did strengthen them for the better. I’m not their biggest fan but I like their songs nonetheless. It’s hard to say what’s real and what’s not about celebrities, but I feel that they’re genuinely nice kids and their bond seems real. Wish them all the best.
So yeah, MMA passed by like that. I like this award in the sense that it was big but not too overwhelming. There were glitches here and there but overall it was nice – the sound, the stage, the program,…
So, until next time ~